Stuart Moore:
Blog, Biography, Bibliography

Friday, May 6, 2016


Hello faithful blog followers! I wanted to let you know that I’ve just published an ebook novella called GARTER'S BIG SCORE, which is set in a world where only women have gained super powers. There’s a free sample, and the whole story only costs 99 cents. It’s the story of Garter, a well-meaning costumed thief who’s getting too old to climb through windows in heels to steal jewelry. But in order to retire, she needs one last, big score. And that may involve breaking her own personal code.

GARTER’S BIG SCORE grew out of the super hero prose stories I’ve been writing for the past few years. So If you’ve enjoyed my novelization of Marvel’s CIVIL WAR, or the ZODIAC LEGACY novels I’ve written with Stan Lee, this might just be up your street, as the Brits say. And if you know my comics work, like EGOs or NAMOR or FIRESTORM, I hope you’ll check it out too.

GARTER’S BIG SCORE is the first of a projected series called SPARKS. There’s more info in the book’s introduction. If you like what you read, please let me know at this email and post reviews on Amazon. This is pure DIY stuff—it’s just me out here. Well, me and Russ Braun, who drew the amazing cover. And there’s a little comics-y surprise hidden inside the book, too.

One caution: GARTER is not for kids, and it’s not particularly PC. You’ll see what I mean, pretty early on. 

GARTER'S BIG SCORE. 99 cents, or free on Kindle Unlimited. Right now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aaron sutton said...

Nice blog, very informative

Get 300% of every investment you make, join our Ponzi Scheme today and start earning money💵💰every 3days. Click here Goldish Ponzi Scheme to visit the Blog, or click here Goldish PONZI Scheme Admin To contact an Admin.