Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Transformers Spotlight: Ramjet
Out today: a self-contained one-shot by me and Robby Musso. Five reasons you should buy it:
• Robby draws the best Decepticons in the business.
• The opening sequence features two alien planes speeding clear across the world while having a nice, long conversation.
• Ramjet has a cone for a head.
• This story follows on my AVENGERS/TRANSFORMERS miniseries, but it stands completely on its own. No prior knowledge is necessary.
• It wasn't until I finished writing this book that I realized I'd written a variation on a classic Warner Brothers cartoon plot, adapted for the modern Transformers milieu.
From IDW Publishing - $3.99 US. For a preview, go here.